29.6.14

And I work more.

My show space

Having british lunch with my parents
 Fish & Chips with Mashed Peas, Bangers & Mash, and Steak & Mushroom Pie.

Day trip to Paris. 
Me being amazed by Tokujin Yoshitaka's bench in Musee d'orsay while mum and dad enjoying Van Gogh, Monet, Cezanne etc.

And again laser cutting, but this time as a graduate.

And again embossing with heat press, but this time as a graduate.

Time flies!
I think I am now officially a graduate (cos my student card has been expired obviously)
 however I don't feel so.

I've received my result last week it was good I'm satisfied. I took my parents to my degree show and touring with them in London and Paris. Take down the show on Monday and I collected my work. And then reproducing my print in uni to sell and to apply some art competitions. Still need to work on my unfinished website and others.  I was thinking to leave London in the end of July, but it won't be true. I think I can't be ready to leave in a month.

  
'Art & Textiles : Fabric as Material and Concept in Modern Art from Klimt to the Present' (2013)

My recent favourite book which I am trying to buy. 
I found a funny one in there, woven basketball court with traditional south american patterns.
(Shame I didn't write down the name of artist..!)